Senior Java Developer
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
Qualifications of the Senior Java Developer
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in developing applications with Angular JS, jQuery, extJS
- Experience of CI/CD and build tools, preferably SVN, Jenkins and Maven
- 2+ years of experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent knowledge of Java, RESTful and SOAP WebServices
- Knowledge of Hadoop and AWS technologies
Compensation for the Senior Java Developer
- Salary for the Senior Java Developer - Based on experience
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), etc.)
No sponsorship, corp to corp or contract