Senior Java Developer
Our client is a recognized multinational financial services holding company, active in the investment banking, private banking, and asset management arenas. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a big data multi-threading project in Princeton, NJ.
- Provide a stronger view into the company’s general production environment by producing metrics and reporting structures
- Lead performance testing of software components in lab, build performance testing tools, create and drive performance testing strategy
- Capacity modelling of software to understand storage, compute and network requirements for data on-boarding requirements.
- 12 or more years’ experienceworking with a front-office risk system
- Experience delivering large-scale distributed systems
- 10+ years’ experience with multi-threaded distributed systems
- 10+ years’ experience with messaging systems
- An excellent (10+ years) level in C++ and Java
- An excellent grasp of Big Data, working withHadoop, Spark, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Strong background in data analysis
- Excellent understanding of core Java libraries such as concurrency, collection and networking
- Strong Java testing skills (Junit, Mockito)
- Java2D, JPA, JMS and JDBC experience are advantages