Our client is a well-known content marketing and SEO service provider, currently hiring a Senior Developer in New York.
The company’s central application is built on Backbone, Java, Spring and ReactiveX – and due to increased demand, it needs to grow to scale to thousands of concurrent users.
The developer will contribute to building highly efficient data pipelines and data access architectures for ad-hoc requests.
- Working with a scrum team developing new functionality for our customers
- Designing and evolving core data access and analysis components
- Evaluating and applying new technologies and methodologies to stay ahead of the market
- Promoting best practices and mentoring other engineers on server side development
- 4+ years’ experience on a Java based, multi-tenant, distributed web application
- An excellent understanding Java, Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, Thrift, Tomcat, and AWS technologies
- Previous experience with NoSQL tools like HBase, Cassandra, Redis, or Couchbase
- Good knowledge of unit testing, code reviews