Our client is hiring a Senior Java Developer to join the Solution Delivery function, Research and Statistics team.
This candidate will lead a technical team and participate in the development and implementation of Research and Statistics critical distributed applications.
He/She must have very strong experience leading, developing and implementing applications using the JEE architecture.
The candidate will be involved in the entire project life cycle (requirements review, technical design, development, deployment and maintenance).
- Expertise in Java enterprise technology
- Expertise in Spring Frameworks (Core, MVC, Security, Batch, etc.)
- Strong database skills (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with Web 2.0 development and concepts
- Experience with Business Rule Management Systems (e.g. Drools, IBM ODM) Experience with Workflow concepts
- Cloud concepts and development
- Testing concepts (unit, integration)
- Continuous Integration (SVN, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Agile development
- Dependency Management (Maven)