$150K — $200K *
Don’t only dream about what’s next – come build it with us!
Nexient specializes in bringing a “Product Mindset” to our work, using small, nimble teams, Agile thinking and other techniques from product development to build great custom software people love to use.
And as America’s leading 100% US, 100% Agile software services partner, we’re building it here instead of sending tech jobs offshore.
People are noticing.
Our clients include some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services and more – but also some very cool product companies you may not have heard of yet. We’re recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HfS Hot Vendor and the only 100% US tech company in the World’s Top 100 Outsourcers. You might have read about us in The New York Times.
Silicon Valley innovation (through our Bay Area innovation hub, and network of startups and emerging technology partners)
Scalable, Midwest delivery (with 65+ Agile teams in high talent cities like Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Onsite collaboration (with product managers and other key roles working face-to-face with client teams around the country)
Come build with us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As a member of the project team, meet coding deliverables in line with project release plan
· Lead teams of Java developers across one or more projects
· Drive a culture of Test Driven Development across your project team members
· As a senior member of the team, guide, mentor and coach team members on best practices around unite testing, code reviews and documentation
· Interface with the customer’s IT and business stakeholders as needed
· Interface with strategic customers. Participate in presales meetings and presentations as needed
· Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans clearly defining ownership
Experience & Skills:
· 8+ year’s experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend application development
· Strong experience on object oriented design
· Strong hands on experience on development frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and MVC
· Strong expertise in writing and consuming SOAP & REST web services
· Strong experience working in Agile environment and understanding of SCRUM process
· Experience on middleware packages like Web Logic, WebSphere and / or JBoss is a big plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to lead teams ranging from 5-8 senior, mid level and junior developers
· Prior experience working on developing enterprise web applications for F500 corporations
· Should be able to simultaneously lead one or more project teams for one or more applications
Benefits & Perks:
Company sponsored health, dental, vision insurance and flexible spending account (FSA) for employees and their families including domestic partners
Paid Vacation Time and company holidays
Lunch & Learn
Passionate, collaborative and awesome co-workers
World class training and career mentorship
Nexient is an inclusive equal opportunity employer. At Nexient, your uniqueness makes us better. Your uniqueness is why you are valued, you are heard, you add to our culture, and you belong. Diversity & Inclusion is hard coded into our DNA, and at the core of everything we do. Together, not separately, we strive to become even more diverse to help fuel our innovation and connect us closer with the clients and communities we serve.
Valid through: 4/21/2021
$80K — $100K
6 days ago