$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Counterparty Data and Regulatory Technology (CDRT) team has commenced on several strategic initiatives to better our technology and data management platform. These initiatives involve building state of the art solutions using industry standard architectural methodologies such as Business Process Management, Business Rules Management, Event Driven Message oriented middleware (MOM), Service Oriented Architecture and Business Intelligence Reporting infrastructure. This position represents a unique opportunity to work with latest technologies as well as work with various IT and Business teams across the firm.
This position offers a role focusing on reference data related to client onboarding and regulatory adherence. You will be a senior Java developer involved with every facet of software development, from requirement analysis, design and development to helping the team continuously improve its technology stack and agile development practices. The platform has a long history so we require a desire to work with a diverse set of technology including: Java, C#/.Net, Angular, Linux, Perl and shell scripting as well as NoSQL: Mark Logic. Prior knowledge of all of these technologies isn't a must for this role, some of these skillsets like NoSQL, Perl etc. can be picked up during execution of projects. You will be working with global business users across various business units that include Finance, Investment Banking, Trading, Legal, Compliance and Operations for delivery of software systems dealing with regulatory adherence for all client onboarding at Morgan Stanley. Role also involves mentoring the junior team members on technical and functional front.
Skills Required (Must have)
- At least 5 years of Java EE and Core Java experience
- Experience with Web Service Development and Services Oriented Architecture
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Design patterns, Architecture and Application Integration
- Spring framework
- Working knowledge of Databases including Design, SQL proficiency, and Stored Procedure creation
- Ability to coordinate with multiple groups, both internal and external to the firm, including offshore development and QA teams, internal infrastructure groups, vendors, and support teams.
- Strong development skills with ability to understand technical design and translate the same into workable solution.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
- A background that includes strong problem solving such as system integration, infrastructure debugging, or system administration.
Desired Experience in order of value for the role:
- Web UI JS Framework such as EXTjs or AngularJS
- Pega BPM tool or any other Business Process Management tool awareness/experience
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18