My client is seeking a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer to work within our team on a multiyear CCAR project. Our team is focusing on building an integrated forecasting platform which will be used for our clients CCAR and baseline forecasting. In future this framework can be extended for Corporate Planning and Recovery & Resolution purposes. You will create a unique web-based portal where different lines of business can create/maintain their forecasting models. The main responsibilities for this role are below:
- Implementation of Standard Forecasting Platform for Critical Calculations (Non-Modeled) to provide increased controls and process automation for critical calculations, by which Forecast Administrators can configure processes and calculations in a controlled environment.
- The deliverables will include Functional specifications, Code, Test documentation and knowledge transfer documentation.
- The portal will support a calculation engine to perform complex forecasting calculations. It will include a workflow capability to support maker/checker use cases as well as advance analytics capabilities of Sensitivity Analysis and Attribution Analysis.
- Post-production support for the new forecasting platform
- Must be a very technical Java developer with strong development background (CCAR experience not required, but a plus. Capital Markets is preferred but not required.)
- Experience working on the server-side Java is most important as well as Core Java and J2EE.
- Must have experienceworking with Java 8
- Must have experienceworking with REST API
- Experienceworking within Spring and must have experienceworking with Spring Boot.
- Must have experienceworking with Multi-threading
- Knowledge and experienceworking with Oracle databases.
If you would like to learn more about this opening, contact me at 347.305.7658 or firstname.lastname@example.org!