Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank.
They’re currently looking for a strong Java Programmer with more than 10 years of overall experience and an excellent grasp of JasperReport. This role is based in Weekhawken, NJ.
- Develop systems for wealth management functions in order to improve advisory reporting capabilities
- Design with high scalability, high throughput, and large streaming datasets in mind
- Handle project deliverables concerned with reporting and decision-making functions with a development team, during UAT and production implementation phases
- Handle user requirements, testing and change management
- Develop resilient distributed systems using service oriented paradigms
- 10+ year’s Java development experience within an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or equivalent
- 3 or more years developing with JasperReports within an environment defined by large, complex datasets and low-latency systems
- Excellent relational database skills
- Knowledge of DB2 and Oracle environments
- Messaging experience with JMS
- Knowledge of multi-tier applications
- Understanding of financial services is a large advantage