ICE is seeking a strong Senior Java Developer to join its SSO Enterprise Service development team. This team is in charge of the highly distributed, resilient, reliable, and secured SSO system. This position offers a unique opportunity for server-side development with front-end exposure.
- Design, implement and support SSO system based on current security standards, customer requirements and integration needs for numerous applications.
- Interact closely with clients, quality assurance and project/product management.
- Communicate effectively and provide transparency on project status.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science with 5+ years of Java development experience, or Master's degree with 3+ years of Java development experience
- Demonstrable experience in design and system architecture
- Good understanding of common design and architectural principles
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with little supervision and under pressure
- Good decision-making ability; good judgment
- Good communication skills
- Multi-threaded server-side development and Java concurrency
- Core Java/Java collections, Spring, Spring Boot, JDBC and IBatis
- Relational databases
- Performance tuning, debugging, and memory profiling
- Unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Knowledge of UNIX command and tools
- Experience with Single sign-on standards like SAML/OAUTH
- Financial services experience
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting experience