$110K — $130K
InfoMagnus is an Information Technology software
consulting firm located in beautiful Huntington Beach California.
We value our employees, they are our greatest asset.
We are seeking new talent to add to our growing team.
(Remote Must be based in US in Pacific Standard or Central Standard Time Zones)
This Senior Java Developer position is a remote role and must be based in United States in Pacific Standard Time Zone.
This role requires a self-motivated and organized professional with at least 5 years of Java Server backend experience. The ideal candidate has strong, clear communication skills and can create an application using a wide array of technologies. The candidate should be ambitious, creative and must thrive in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to collaborate and pay strong attention to detail. Since this is a remote role, the right candidate must demonstrate they have the discipline and track record to deliver productively to the project.
A passion for technology and using the latest tools is a must. Prior experience within the healthcare industry and working with a geographically distributed team is highly preferred.
· Quickly build cutting edge applications
· Set monitors for performance, capacity, reliability and quality.
· Delivers high quality software components with minimal defects; identifies and resolves errors and related software problems.
· Have conversations with internal teams and execute as committed
· Conduct demos to glean feedback, action items, and outcomes for individual deliverables.
· Proactively identify, circumvent, avoid and or resolve issues and problems that have an adverse impact on projects.
· Effectively support products created throughout their lifecycle.
· Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment. Assisting team members with their challenge.
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology,
Computer Science, or equivalent working experience.
· Minimum 5 years’ (7+ years preferred) professional experience in a technologies noted above
· 5-10 years of server side java development and design work. Senior positions preferred.
· Deep understanding of the Java language, server side design
issues like multi-threading, asynchronous operations, jobs etc.
· Deep understanding of component architectures and Service
· Ability to design and develop complex systems and features
including REST API, services, table and data structures etc
· Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail and
ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight
· Experience with queues, caching, search, no-sql, and sql
· Experience with AWS services: Elastic search, DynamoDB,
RDS and Kubernetes preferred.
· Highly focused and self-motivated.
· Thrive and quickly execute in an environment of rapid change, minimal structure, and high expectations.
· Proactive and results-oriented.
· Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban) with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Slack, Etc.).
· Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and collaboration with diverse groups of people with an ability to receive constructive
feedback as well as coordinate with peers on task completion for
assigned projects. Generate concise technical documentation to
guide and educate other team members.
REMOTE MUST BE BASED IN US PST TIME ZONE
Valid through: 3/23/2021