GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
RAPIDLY GROWING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER IS SEEKING JAVA
DEVELOPERS AT WHITTIER AND FRESNO FACILITIES
Large private office, catered breakfast plus snacks and beverages, full medical, dental, vision, life
and disability coverage, equityinvestment stock plan, two weeks vacation can be extended, eight
holidays, 401k retirement, commuter or parking reimbursement
office, catered breakfast plus snacks and beverages full medical, dental, vision, life
Cybersecurity Analyst who is passionate about cloud and networksecurity with a focus on Amazon AWS.
- You'll work with a team to secure on-prem and cloud-based solutions
- You'll also provide guidance and direction for cybersecurity planning, implementing security principles, and using general security management best practices
- You'll provide day-to-day support for providing direction for monitoring implementation of the requiredsecurity controls, testing for compliance, and developing the associated documentation
- You'll implement and maintain solid cybersecurity practices
- You'll plan, research, and design cybersecurityprocesses and identify appropriate cybersecurity tools.
- Your Required Qualification:
- Must be a US Citizen or valid green card holder
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field OR the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least one year of experience with cybersecurity, the RMF process and the NIST 800-53 security controls
- At least one year of experienceworking with the Risk Management Framework
- Experience with networking and cloud cybersecurity requirements for the Amazon AWS cloud
- Experience researching security standards and regulations and applying them to various environments.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Relevant certifications such an AWS, CISSP, ISSEP, or Security+ CE
- Experience with integrating security into the system development life cycle
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and forensic tools
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and software development and experience integrating cybersecurity into those processes
- Cyber security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- RMF, NIST 800-53 security controls
- Federal and/or DoD FedRAMP
- AWS, CISSP, ISSEP, or Security+ CE