To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Be part of a newly created cross functional agile team to support Financial Risk Management. You will be part of a brand new project that will help identify Risk in semi real-time across millions of our customers. You will work closely with developers, business analyst and product owners.
o Perform product design & troubleshooting exercises of extremely high complexity which require extensive research and analysis.
o Lead system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security solutions, testing, debugging, and documentation, with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
o Make complex design choices to be used by the development teams.
o Interface with Enterprise Architecture & Infrastructure teams on strategic designs and initiatives.
o Interface with Security and Risk Management in the design and development of application security requirements and solutions.
o Lead moderate to highly complex programming tasks, providing review of various development tasks and documentation.
o Provide analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
o Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
o Key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions.
o Lead the troubleshooting of complex problems in both development and production environments, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
o Mentor more junior developers, serves as an SME on their system of expertise and directs the work and assigns development tasks of JR. Developers.
o Development and documentation of best practices for his/her area of expertise.
• 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
• 7+ Years of Java Programming experience required.
• 7+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
• 7+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 7+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
• 7+ years’ experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
• Full knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
• Independently assess risks, benefits and consideration of alternatives and makes decision
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed