If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then this is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• 12 years of experience in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration of hardware and software systems to include an understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, concepts of operation, interface standards, and system architectures
• 6 plus years of development experience with Java
• Demonstrated work experience with NoSQL such as Hbase, Cloudbase/Acumulo, etc.
• Experience in Alfresco, Solr, Percona, Hazelcast, Camel, ActiveMQ, FreeMaker, Spring, MyBatis, Office Open XML, Puppet, Backbone, Underscore, Node.js, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, and Tomcat.
• Experience with SLATE and/or analyst centric tools
• Cloud Developer Certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.