Senior Java BPM / BRMS Developer
A multinational bank and financial services company offering retail, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth management is currently seeking a Senior Java BPM/BRMS Developer to join their team in Whippany. This firm believes that to better understand their employee's needs they must better understand their employees.
This firm recognizes each employee wears many hats and takes on countless responsibilities; in turn they give back to their employees. They offer a flexible work environment and incredible benefits. This firm also believes in the power of networking, learning for life and giving back to the community.
This candidate will manage the Critical controls for IAM, LAM and other internal/external regulatory requirements for the bank by way of developing, maintaining and supporting the IAM Tool Sets. You will also work on new flag ship programmes as part of 2020 cyber strategy commitments. He/She will also be responsible for understanding and collating requirements from the Business Analyst, designing solutions and implementing them with close coordination with India and Singapore teams, as well as manage End-User and Stakeholder expectations, and keep the management abreast of all development activities.
- Delivering solutions and deliver high quality code for all project initiatives.
- Help design, architect, enforce policies, perform engineering design reviews, hands-on solution design, prototyping and proof-of-concepts.
- Work with key business and IT resources to establish core identity and access governance design principles and deliver according to the architecture roadmap which aligns to the business strategies.
- To be the go-to person from a technical and solutions perspective.
- Risk Mitigation from an development and design perspective.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 15+ years' experience leading large scale mission-critical enterprise solutions using BRM/ BPM/ Big-Data/ Messaging implementations as a senior developer, providing technical leadership/ guidance/ mentorship.
- 5+ years of strong experience in JAVA development from simple to advanced projects.
- 5+ years of experience in BPM/BRMS tool implementations.
- 10+ years of experience working with highly transactional systems with extremely large data volumes.
- 3+ years experience using Spring/Spring Boot.
- Experience with Micro service architectures
- Background in use of workflow orchestrators or rules processing engines such drools, Camunda, jBPM, or Activiti is a strong plus.
- Participate in development of POC's, prototypes, presentations to users.
- Excellent knowledge of BPM/BRMS concepts