Industry: Staffing & Recruiting•
11 - 15 years
Posted 343 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Senior Java backend Developer in Harrisburg, PA.
- Serve as a senior level resource in design and development of backend systems for mobile applications. Primary duties will revolve around Java web services and database work.
- Lead in design and development of backend systems for Mobile Applications.
- Demonstrate expertise in wide range of backend systems and protocols
- Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Create ball park estimates.
- Participate in architecting, designing and developing user interface, service tier and data tier components for enterprise Mobile Applications.
- Develop and document standards, architecture, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
- Participate in project planning, including development of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Mentor team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Design and create database schemas in DB2 and Oracle RDBMSs.
- Perform server side code reviews to ensure best practices.
- Attend meetings, including daily standup meetings, on a daily basis.
- Support product deployment and product validations on or off business hours
- Education in accredited institutions (i.e. a Master's Degree in a tech related area, preferably Computer Science or Engineering) - Required - 5 Years
- Experience with relative expertise in IT - Required - 12Years
- Experience with J2EE applications development - Required - 10 Years
- Experience in web Services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) for enterprise - Required - 5 Years
- Experience with relational database development using SQL - Required - 8Years
- Experience with IBM Rational Products (RSA, RTC, WAS) - Required - 5 Years
- Experience with Spring and MyBatis frameworks - Required - 5 Years
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Gradle) - Required - 3 Years
- Experience with Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OAuth - Desired
- Experience working with mobileinfrastructure teams for MDM, VPN and Security development - Desired
- Experience developing web services, especially secured web services and web services with attachments - Desired
- Experience in DOJO mobile - Desired
Location - Harrisburg, PA