Job Title: Senior Application Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Work together with the Application Owner to create appropriate product and technical specifications & design technical implementation strategy to deliver application effectively.
- Work closely with the Application Owner & Business Analysts, for understanding the system's functional and non-functional requirements.
- Have system design meet non-functional requirements. Maintain Quality of Service (QoS) attributes (e.g. Scalability, Availability, Performance, Reliability, Security, Extensibility, Maintainability, Manageability, etc.) which supports primary business Functional Requirements. Document QoS attributes that are important to our system and design choices you made to realize them.
- Create detailed architecture and technical designs for key projects including flow charts, UML diagrams, data models, ui model, database model, system integration interfaces.
- Co-ordinate division of technical tasks between in-house & vendor development teams.
- Perform design & code reviews of in-house & vendor development teams.
- Code key & complex use cases yourself.
- Experience working at a software company 6+ years designing & implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Knowledge of web user interface unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline