Senior Java Algo Developer
The Fixed Income Algo Team in NY has an opportunity for an individual to work on major initiative to build next generation Low Latency Algos for pricing, market making and risk management of Rates and Credit products.
• Help design and implement low latency pricing and hedging platform to run multiple quantitative strategies for pricing and risk management.
• Develop eBook strategies that support automated pricing, negotiation, market making and hedging functions
• Drive architecture, design and coding best practices
• Mentor other developers as well as support personnel
Skills & Qualifications:
• Highly Proficient Java developer with experience developing low latency real time pricing and trading strategies
• Experience working with LBM, TIBCO and/or similar middleware
• Experience and interested in analyzing and optimizing latency/throughput of trading platform
• Familiarity with various Exchange Protocols (FIX, AEP, MPF, etc…)
• Excellent communication skills and willing to be mentor to other team members
• Experience working with KDB a plus but not required
• Familiarity with Fixed Income a plus but not required