Role and Responsibilities:
- Primary Role:
- Hands on development of Enterprise Services including Messaging Bus BPM Cloud Common UI Alert/Event Report Web Services and Security solutions
- Working with / leading / guiding / influencing multiple blended teams of full-time employees and onshore / offshore contractors operating at multiple locations across time zones.
- Secondary Role:
- Envisioning architecting designing and implementing financial systems across front middle and back office
- Work closely with clients subject matter experts and the technology team to understand requirements establish priorities and project scope and manage expectations and project delivery.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of software systems how to diagnose performance problems and tools used to monitor and tune performance.
Domain and Technologies:
- Strong Programming skills in J2EE Rules Spring framework BPM Cloud UI AJAX JMS ORM technologies like Hibernate XML Enterprise caching various Open Source like TomCat JBoss and best of breed commercial products scriptinglanguages with in-depth knowledge of related enterprise best practices standards and libraries.
- Hands-on experience with web-services and knowledge of SOA standards and other approaches to service-oriented integration source code management best practices continuous integration and automated testing.
- Experience and knowledge in developing modern process driven applications using BPM.
- Deep understanding of Software Engineering disciplines with Object Oriented designs design patterns Enterprise Patterns and performance analysis techniques.
- Strong knowledge and development experience in Database design and coding.
- Experience in Agile and test-driven development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of Enterprise level architecture/developmentexperience preferably in large financial institutions.
- Strong problem solving abilities analytical skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong presentation/white boarding skills; lead architecture discussions in front of business leaders and technically strong colleagues.
- Excellent conflict resolution technique and capable of building consensus with business technology and management across multiple organizational structures.
- Mentoring of experienced and junior Architects/Developers.