The Senior IVR Engineer will report to the Call Center TechnologyDirector and be responsible for providing telephony support for multiple call centers from both a technical perspective and new product development and functional testing perspective throughout BCBSMA. The candidate will need to have demonstrated production support, development, planning, testing, implementation and troubleshooting expertise in IVR, CTI, Auto Call Distribution, Automatic Call Recording and IVR applications inclusive of report creation and maintenance for IVR applications. Associate will also write custom Cisco reports tosupport call center business needs.
As a member of the Call Center Technology Team, the Senior IVR Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance and new productevaluation/implementation of Call Center technologies and applications which will enhance customer satisfaction and call center system responsiveness/reliability. Key areas of responsibility will include IVR analysis, IVR/CTI scripting and routing, problem resolution, ACD programming and support, report creation and trend analysis and support / implementation of CTI applications.
Senior IVR Engineer is also responsible for writing custom Cisco call center reports to meet ad-hoc business needed. Associate also mentors junior members of the Call Center team in the design/implementation of the call flows. Along with Telephony team associate will troubleshoot problem reports and work with vendors to resolve the issue. Associate will also provide support for other call center technologies like Verint call recording and NICE Workforce planning.
Associate is responsible for providing production support on a 7x24 basis.
- 5 to 10 years extensive experiencesupporting technologies in traditional and VOIP call center environments.
- In-depth knowledge in the design, planning, implementation and support of traditional and IP-based call center solutions, including scripting of the IVR, CTI, and development of reports.
- Requires proven development, planning and implementation experience of ACD telecommunication services in order to meet new requirements and increase capacity to allow for growth on the current infrastructure, including IVR, CTI and VOIP.
- Demonstrated CTI design and installation experience including IVR and Call Center support.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco CVP and ICM application tools possessing the ability to develop call scripting, reporting, and problem resolution.
- Able to write custom java code and SQL stored procedures to meet ad-hoc out of the box solutions.
- Experience implementing CVP web services.
- Proven experiencewith Cisco Unified Intelligence Center from a custom report development perspective.
- Experiencesupporting/customizing Cisco Finesse product to support voice/chat/email integration.
- Experience deploying Cisco outbound dialer campaigns.
- Experiencewith Cisco Call Manager System Administrator, including call routing, gateway configuration, user administration, and problem resolution desirable.
- Experience deploying speech recognition applications.
- Able to Develop project plans to implement business unit call center requirements.
- Able to develop testing strategies and detailed test plans for all projects regardless of complexity.
- Demonstrated oral and written ability to communicate with team members. Must know when to ask for assistance, and when to give assistance.
- Must be approachable, teachable, a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving call center focused environment.
- Must be a mentor to other team members and assist in their development.
- Undergraduatedegree in computer science or related field or requisite job experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the design, development, planning, implementation and problem resolution of Cisco IVR, and CTI technologies.
- Proficiency or experiencewith the following platforms or equivalencies is preferred: Cisco Systems – CVP, ICM, CUIC, Finesse, Call Manager and Unity; Verint Call Recording; NICE Workforce Planning; Verizon ICT
- Experiencewithin healthcare and familiarity with the health care/managed care data model is a plus.