- Voice IVR development experience, Specifically Cisco CSV Studio Development
- Experience with IVR / VUI design and development
- Gather requirements and design complete contact center solutions for Cisco Voice Portal (CVP), Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Provide direction to a technical team to ensure consistency and interoperability between solution components
- Discuss, design and configure contact center call flows and complex selfservice IVR applications
- Provide written documentation for application requirements, designs asbuilt
- Must be a team player, willing to learn new technologies and be flexible to work outside of regular business hours.
- Cisco Certifications are preferred
- Experience with Cisco UCCE/PCCE/CVP and UCCX
- Experience with UCCE options such as Ciscos Outbound Option
- Experience performing Cisco UCCE Script Design and Deployment
- Experience with a diagramming tool like Matlab, LabView, etc.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
- Familiarity with Web Development
- Familiarity and exposure to Report Customization with CUIC, Exony, Aceyus
- Familiarity and exposure to any Cisco 3rd party products (i.e., Calabrio, eGain, Nice, Nuance, etc.)
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.