We are currently seeking a Senior ITS Inspector for the Transportation-Construction Management Practice.
As a Senior ITS Inspector, you will monitor the contractor’s on-site construction activities and inspect materials to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, and special provision for the constructioncontract in regards to fiber optics, network communications, and electronic tolling.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain detailed records of the contractor’s daily operations and events that affect the work, monitoring, and inspecting contractor’s work zone traffic control plan as well as reviewing modifications to the plan.
- Perform sampling and testing of component materials and completed work in accordance with the constructioncontract
- Prepare and check engineering computations
- Inspect the construction work and conduct field tests
- Manage the team of inspectors (coordinate their schedules, etc.)
- HS Diploma
- Associate’s degree is a plus
- 10+ years inspection or engineering experience (3+ years in roadway/bridgeinspection)
- Fiber Installation Inspection
- DMR Operation and Testing
- Controller Operation and Testing
- CCTC installation operation and testing
- Familiarity with exesting communication testing equipment and switches
- Experience as a CEI/CM Senior Inspector on Roadway and Bridge Construction Projects or prior roadway/bridgeconstructionexperience
- IMSA Fiber Optics Level II