Key position in support of Army ICAM. Member will provide support as an IT Solutions Architect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in the design, creation, and maintenance of ICAM enhancements
- Be a focal point on solutions and architecture.
- Responsible for the quality control and auditing of various deliverables to ensure accurate and appropriate finished ICAM solutions.
- Consults with and advises users on access; works directly with users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage; and directs the maintenance and use of the enterprise architecture encyclopedia.
- Consults with other ICAM personnel to resolve system performance issues.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of ICAM products.
- Implements application enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the application.
- Works with network engineers to schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Responsible for file maintenance, control, and product support and facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among architects, engineers, and analysts.
- Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent, well-managed, and well-integrated application infrastructure.
- Current IAT Level II certification required.