Senior IT Systems Project Manager
Experience with relational database and application systems
- This individual provides primary coordination and management of the administrative software systems.
- This individual acts as Project Manager for Information Technology Services in collaboration with the Business Office and College Services and with administrative offices and the Administrative Information Systems service center.
- This individual also aids in maintenance of a set of supporting and interfacing systems associated with the core business applications of the college.
- Provide leadership and direction for changes made to the core business and applications.
- Provide project management skills to modernize business practices.
- Provide Leadership in software implementations. Pool the appropriate resources.
- Work with Director of IT Services to schedule and then implement approved projects.
- Follow ITS standards in documentation of projects.
- Assist as system admin for systems related to Class and Facility Scheduling
- Support and maintain relationship with users across the College, especially those in the College Services.
- Interface with software vendor to coordinate implementation and ongoing operations.
- Aid in development of best practices, training plans, documentation and reporting.
- Assist the Database Administrator with the College's Student Information System, Banner.
- Learn key functions so we have overlap in key areas.
- Coordinate with ITS staff to maintain consistent operation.This includes but is not limited to:
- Define daily, weekly and monthly backups for the applications and their data.Establish and test disaster recovery methods for the servers to support business continuity.
- Develop and maintain support protocols allowing helpdesk staff to handle routine, regular issues.
- Provide basic training and lead occasional training sessions.
- Develop and maintain systems to support data interchange between Banner and other administrative systems.
- Experience with relational database and application systems.
- Bachelor's degreerequired in CIS/IT or Business Administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desirable.
- Six Sigma or Agile certification desirable.
Please email your resume in WORd format and current base salary requirements ASAP!