This role will provide the Corporate IT experience for the local office and all other corporate facilities, by helping employees with their desktops / laptops and their Corporate applications. Also, in this role, you will be managing a mixed server environment (100+ servers Linux & Windows), that will enable the research and development for our next generation threat and intelligence products.
The Senior IT Specialist will be passionate about learning new technologies and seeing how to apply them to help improve our current environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Administering Single Sign-On solutions;
- Managing VOIP and VTC systems;
- Documenting system implementations and configurations along with setting project planning schedules;
- Lead projects from a technical implementation perspective;
- Mentor junior team members with technical system configuration;
- Develop Corporate IT policies;
- Coordinate renewals with vendors;
- Implement new technology within the IT team.
- Minimum 7 years desktop support (EUC) experience of which 2 years involving some OSX;
- Minimum 5 years managing Active Directory and MS Windows Server environments;
- 2 years hands on experience managing Linux;
- 2 years hands on experience managing Lan/ Wan ;
- Implementing and administering Office 365;
- Knowledge of IT security principles.
- Hands on experience managing VMware ESXI/ Openstack/ LXC/OpenLDAP;
- Online SaaS management experience in a Corporate IT environment;
- Knowledge of end user’s technology training programs;
- Knowledge of automation tools and programing languages to automate EUC support;
- Experience in Data Center operations;Experience as an IT generalist in managing Corporate Networks, IT SaaS Solutions, End User Compute Solutions, and Server environments (Linux & Windows)
- Able to demonstrate excellence in managing Active Directory environments and backups.
- Should be a tinkerer of technology that also possess a great professional bedside manner.
- Needs to be motivated, self-driven, and can work autonomously without supervision to fully complete projects from start to finish.
Education / Training Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related IT field;
- Preferred certifications: Network+, Security+, CCNA, and/or MCP or greater.