Job Summary: The Senior SOX analysts resides within the IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance Program and supports the Global SOX Program. This includes oversight of Global SOX audit activities and remediation and contributes to the establishment and maintenance of compliance to IT general controls.
• Design, document, and oversee the Global implementation of IT General Controls (ITGC) to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) act.
• Partner with internal and external audit to determine scope, perform risk assessment, and oversee audits
• Work directly with IT Control and Process Owners to ensure understanding and knowledge of SOX processes and ensure timely execution of audit
• Support management during mergers and acquisitions integration through gap analysis and control design to achieve and maintain SOX compliance
• Monitor Global control deficiencies and support management in the development and execution of remediation plans
• Prepare reports of Global SOX audit status, audit findings, and remediation plans, including in GRC platform
• Serve as liaison between IT and Business as needed
• Maintain positive and collaborative relationship with all levels of management, consultants, and internal and external auditors
• Assist GRC team with ad hoc projects asrequired
• Knowledge of SOX Compliance, COSO, and COBIT frameworks
• 3+ years of audit/internal control experience from public accounting firms or large public companies
• Knowledge of IT general controls
• 2+ years exposure to IT with technical knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio)
• CPA, CIA, CISA certification or equivalent
• SOX implementation/process improvement experience
• Mergers & Acquisition integration experience
• Knowledge of US GAAP and internal control over financial reporting (“ICFR”)
• Experience with Service Now a plus
• Knowledge of the following: Active Directory, UNIX, Windows, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Workday
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented
• Customer focused
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver to tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.