The Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for the analyzing Mobile application requirements and providing recommended solutions, including development techniques, processes, and tools. This position requires experience designing Mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms. The ideal candidate will possess experience in cross-platform Mobile application development using tools such as Cordova, Xamarin, and Sencha. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully implementing and deploying multiple Mobile applications to the app stores.
* Minimum of 8 years as an Application Architect with 3+ years of experience in Mobile application development
* Experience designing and implementing Android and iOS mobile applications
* Knowledge of cross-platform mobile application development
* Experience with DoDAF or similar modeling methodology
* Experience with addressing Mobile security concerns including two-factor authentication, experience with these issues in the DoD environment preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills to include the development of clear and concise presentations as well as the ability to present to customer and internal groups
* Familiarity with US Army Logistics and Acquisitions business processes