We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack AEM Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for building and integrating the front-end elements into the application from both a consumer and business execution perspective. Therefore, a mid-level understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Building of user-facing elements and Integration of with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integrating Restful API’s, internal web services ensuring high performance on Mobile and Desktop.
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong proficiency with Adobe Experience Manager and frameworks available for it (such as Bedrock)
• Strong proficiency with Java
• Strong proficiency with Groovy
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as JSP and Sightly.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Less or SASS, etc.)
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Bitbucket
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
7+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
5+ years of experience in database technologies
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
4+ years of experience with AEM 6.0+
3+ years of experienceworking with Jira, Bamboo, and Bitbucket
3+ years of experience working Groovy
3+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID 1372838BR