We are seeking a Senior Security Analyst who will conduct business and infrastructuresecurity compliance reviews, securityrisk assessments, and operational maintenance for existing security programs. Provide functional leadership to Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) team to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information resources. As well as work closely with various internal stakeholders to provide security guidance and improve the overall security posture to meet the expanding and changing business needs of the organization
- Serve as a security expert reviewing and recommending security controls for network, application designs, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile device implementations of new/updated applications and services
- Managing, administering and reviewing existing security products including WAF, IPS, IDS, EDR, and other endpoint security solutions.
- Assist with the maintenance of security policies and procedures, training and awareness across the organization
- Experienced in performing security business application and infrastructure compliance reviews, risk analysis, forensics and penetration testing.
- Leads Incident Response activities including lessons learned while advising on the implementation of revised or new security controls that may be needed from the Incident Response.
- Perform securityrisk assessment and architecture reviews to assess technical and business risk and recommend ways to update and improve the security posture..
- Monitors and maintains knowledge on new security trends and technologies to better position detective and preventive controls to maintain compliance and minimize risks associated with security breaches.
- Mentor and train team members and peers on cybersecurity solutions and actively participate on system and application improvement project teams.
- Lead and develop plans to safeguard computer configurations against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure and to meet data processing requirements. And ensure business and technical requirements are aligned to security policies and are implemented within regulatory and corporate compliance.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security and Cyber Defense
- 2+ years in securing Cloud Security platforms such as AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud Solutions or SecOps environment
- CISSP and or GIAC certifications
- Detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and networksecurity, authentication and security protocols, security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Extensive experience with debugging, troubleshooting, forensics, and security utilities.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/mentoring team members and providing technical guidance to customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical ideas to non-technical audience and work with individuals at all levels.
- Able to translate security policies and procedures into actionable SIEM correlation searches, alerts, dashboards and reports.
- Experience leading and working a cyber breach and breach investigation
- Confident ability to recognize securityevents of interest that may require improved detection/alerting capabilities.
- Extensive experience with Windows, Linux Servers and Mac Os
- In-depth knowledge of authentication protocols, encryption and other fundamental security technologies.
- Familiar with emerging technologies in the security monitoring, event correlation and alert/detection space
- Strong knowledge and understanding of industry standard information security practices.