At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Korn Ferry is searching for experienced IT Recruiters to support our clients in multi-industries who has high volume, mid-management candidate placement experience. We will be open to considering both full time and contract hires.
- Responsible for end-to-end full cycle recruitment
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source high quality candidates and update on an ongoing market as market intelligence is uncovered
- Conduct in-depth position kick-offs and set expectations for delivery milestones and build upon knowledge of client’s business, culture and needs
- Provide clients and candidates alike with value-added consultation with professionalism, responsiveness and transparency in all communications
- Build trust-advisor relationships with both clients and candidates
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
Skills & Experience
Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of recruiting across a wide spectrum of technical IT roles from mid-management to senior level positions
- Depth of subject matter expertise, including Digital
- Prior experience in working in various Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven track record of success in:
- Managing volume req loads
- Consistent and strong conversion ratios, Time to Fill and Placement Ratios
- Recurring client business due to stellar delivery results
- Finding creative ways to source hard-to-fill, niche roles
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Proven client-interfacing skills
- Confident, proactive and drive for results
- Detailed-oriented and places a high level of importance in quality work
- Sound business acumen
- Effective problem solver and able to work through ambiguity, change and any road blocks encountered
- Thrives in fast-paced working environments
- Strong team player, highly collaborative
- Strategic and creative thinker