The Role: Senior Project Leader, IT Services & Operations
The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: Our IT Services team works with a wide range of technologies, uses their expertise to resolve divergent issues, and initiates creative updates. We support a global company, eagerly solving new projects in order to resolve critical, work-stopping issues. We provide project support, expertise and mentorship for each of these initiatives.
The Impact: You will work with a talented team of Network Engineers, System Administrators, Security Analysts and other Project Managers to ensure the company’s products are supported by a strong infrastructure. This team is committed to mitigating risk while handling tasks, resources, and changes. You will build positive relationships with your internal partners through providing regular project updates. You will lead projects that provide the company with a secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
What’s in it for you:
As a Senior PM, you will:
- Have the opportunity to further develop your project management skills within a dynamic global organization.
- Lead large-scale projects that directly impact the day-to-day operations of our internal employees as well as end users.
- Build on your experience with keeping multiple projects moving while handling team expectations and interacting with technical resources.
- You will be responsible for leading large scale technology projects;
- Collaborating with partners across a global organization;
- Identifying, tracking, and managing dependencies;
- Working independently and making appropriate project-related decisions;
- Knowing when to adjust a process to best serve the project needs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of related work experience, to include technology PM experience
- Shown ability in leading multi-functional project teams
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment at all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in an excelling environment
- PMP Certification
- Experience leading large-scale infrastructure projects.