Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is building new IT capabilities to enable business value and support the overall strategy. The role of Senior Project Manager is focused on leading key and complex initiatives to achieve business goals by prioritizing, coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT solutions across the organization.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing multiple complex initiatives using a formal project management methodology.
- Ensure established project budget and schedule are met
- Facilitate meetings with multiple levels within the organization to obtain, drive and communicate the status of the project
- Identify obstacles to success and provides solutions to keep projects on time and on budget
- Present project-related presentations for executive-level leadership
- Take us to the next level in our project portfolio and project management toolset including metrics
- Develop detailed plans and schedules
- Develop integrated plans tracking milestones across multiple enterprise initiatives
- Drive collaboration among business leaders and other functional tracks to deliver highly effective solutions on time and on budget.
- Build and maintain a professional, customer-focused relationship with the business and IT.
- Assist customer adoption and delivery of complex services throughout the entire delivery process as a seamless experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, or other relevant discipline
- PMP certification
- 10+ years of managing complex IT projects
- 10+ years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation
- 5+ years of managing large multi-million dollar projects
- Excellent understanding of project management and project portfolio management principles
- Experience across multiple areas of technology is required (Project Management, Application Administrations, Application Development, BI, etc…)
- Experience with strategic planning, business case development, and execution
- Good acumen in IT concepts. Must be familiar with various ERP systems, network protocols, standard applications, and computing environment
- Experience in working in a warehouse, manufacturing, or logistical work environment
- Excellent relationship, change management, and communication skills
- Possess the entrepreneurial attitude/ability to make an impact in the organization
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion.
Job ID: 127627