Reports to:Program Director
Program: Manage one or more projects for deployment of E2Open, including integration with various ERPs, and change management to adapt different processes used at different factories.
Bachelor's degreerequired; Advance degree in IT related field or MBA preferred. Qualifications: 5-15Years of Project Management experience in a large multi unit organization required. 5-15years supervisory experience overseeing large scale projects, global teams, project managers, application leads. Project Management Accreditation (APMP, PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent preferred. Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills. Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Cultural adaptability as teams will be globally dispersed.. Virtual and remote team management ability. Independent and innovative spirit. Flexible and responsive to input. Ability to travel.
Responsible for full life-cycle of project from initiation to completion. Apply IT and Supply Chain project management methodology and appropriate project management framework (using established standards). Develop requests for proposal (RFPs). Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed. Main tasks: Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of projects including:
1. Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
2. Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
3. Ensuring client requirements are captured accurately and completely
4. Creating and maintaining project documentation
5. Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
6. Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
7. Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
8. Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
9. Strong cross-business unit/IT communication, influence and negotiation required.
Responsible for tracking project status and managing project issues and risks including:
1. Monitoring projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress/quality, managing issue resolution
2. Managing the process to assess gaps and develop action plans to address these gaps
3. Monitoring financial delivery and issue management processes, and escalating issues
4. Promoting and monitoring compliance activities with audit and information policies
5. Develop robust project risk management plans to ensure timely delivery, testing and commissioning of all projects with no impact to business continuity.
Responsible for building and leading effective project teams including:
1. Using problem-solving/critical thinking skills, and independent thinking to overcome challenges.
2. Communication to project team members, key stakeholders and sponsors
3. Adapting to cultural and organizational climates across global team.
4. Manage individual work styles and development of project staff
5. Serve as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives within a highly matrix environment.
6. Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to deliver critical projects.