H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced Senior IT Project Manager who has primary responsibility in successful delivery of application and infrastructure related projects as well as being involved in the IT Project Management Office for global IT team. This lead role will work with IT, other project managers, and business personnel while utilizing project management fundamentals. This role will apply advanced project management skills as well as communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
The Senior IT Project Manager III reports to the IT Director, Application Services and is part of a global team.
The Senior IT Project Manager will be involved in a variety of activities centered on the organization’s core systems and infrastructure. The primary customer base served includes internal business users.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT [90%]
- Utilize Waterfall, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies depending on the project needs.
- Manage and implement technical projects on time and within budget.
- Provide time, scope, and cost analyses for project throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure project objectives are set and roles of team members are clear.
- Control costs and manage expenses within budget parameters.
- Coordinate projects of 2-20+ resources with varying scope.
- Conduct risk, issue, and change management activities in a timely manner with quality resolutions.
- Work on multiple programs/projects simultaneously globally and cross-functional.
- Understand project content to drive planning, execution, and challenge the project teams.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE [10%]
- Be responsible for guidance, documentation, and metrics related to the practices surrounding the management and implementation of IT projects within the organization.
- Set, maintain, and ensures standards for project management across IT.
- Report on project activities, problems, and requirements to IT management.
- Ensure the overall project portfolio is aligned to the IT strategic plan.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Computer Science, or MIS
- 10 or more years of related IT/business project managementexperience, global company experiencepreferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- PreferredQualifications include: Advanced skills in change management and process design; and SAPproject managementexperience