Req. ID: 119090
- years of experience directly leading large, multi-project enterprise initiatives that include:
- A heavy enterprise IT system component.
- A major organizational change management aspect.
- A major systems integration component.
- 5+ years of experience directly managing large, complex IT projects w teams of 20 or more.
- Demonstrable knowledge of, and ability to, execute and deliver in an Agile framework.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC, with custom and software implementation experience.
- Siemens Teamcenter experience and PLM concept knowledge desirable.
- Desire to work in a high-paced environment with high performing teams.
- High tech or semiconductor experience desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Project/Program Management || #LI-JF1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Program Manager, Computer Science, Implementation Manager, Manager, Science, Management, Technology