Senior IT Principal Consultant
iVenture Solutions, a leading Information Technology Managed Services Provider, is seeking a Senior IT Principal Consultant to join our team in our Jacksonville office. This position is responsible for proactively managing the technical relationship with clients and to align technology solutions with their business objectives.
This includes the following:
- Developing, proposing and aligning the correct technology plans and solutions for our clients
- Be the trusted advisor to owners and c-level executives of small to medium size businesses to ensure their success and realize the full value of iVenture's services
- Provide and develop expertise in a variety of client industry concepts, practices, and procedures
- Develop a solid understanding of all iVenture services and align to client technology needs
- Perform required technical research and due diligence on hardware and software solutions as they pertain to the clients technology needs
- Communicate regularly with the team and clients to ensure client satisfaction and identify new business opportunities
- Understand short and long-term client goals and objectives as they relate to their IT needs
- Works with Account Manager to assess opportunities to improve the quantity and quality of client contact
- Manage contract renewals and the overall recurring revenue health of the team
Why work here?
- Competitive salary
- 401K w/ 4% match
- Health, dental, vision
- Execellent Paid Time Off benefits including holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Super cool technology? pre-release software, virtual lab, never a dull technology day
- iVenture is rated by employees as a ?Best Place to Work? with a strong culture and exceptional core values
- Bachelor's Degree in management, finance or computer sciences or equivalent field
- 5+ years of IT account management experience, preferably with SMB (small-medium business) or mid-market customers.
- Broad knowledge of the following:
- Understand business IT infrastructure for networks with 10-1000 users
- Familiar with best-practice networksecurity concepts
- Experience with business oriented cloud-services
- Ability to maintain strong personal relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver?s license and insurance with reliable transportation. This position will require some travel to local client sites and may require up to 5% remote or overnight travel
- Drug-free and non-smoker. Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and iVenture offices.