GreenPark seeks an experienced Senior IT Manager to establish and manage technical strategies that ensure scalability and security as the company continues to grow. You will have a proven background in maturing and running IT systems and security policies in support of company growth. You will own and implement all general IT and company security policies and procedures working alongside various department leads. Our ideal candidate will be able to assist in creating the companies IT strategy, own and drive initiatives, and support staff on solving technical issues quickly and efficiently. You should feel comfortable expanding and leading the IT department as GreenPark Sports grows.
- Collaborate with all internal department heads to develop a clear understanding of current IT needs and address changing business priorities with agility.
- Develop & then deliver IT solutions that drive the efficiency/efficacy of GreenParks business operations.
- Ensure appropriate governance, prioritization and utilization IT investments.
- Define and deploy security and access policies for company machines and software in partnership with key stakeholders (Legal, Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- Lead and drive initiatives to improve compliance, security, and automation.
- Ensure secure business operations through analysis, monitoring, mitigation of risks in projects, and business continuity planning.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders regarding the progress and effectiveness of IT projects and performance.
- Deliver solutions to ensure productivity across all of GreenPark’s offices and remote employees.
- Ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs while anticipating future growth.
- Manage IT P&L (create budgets and projections of spending, track purchasing, optimize spending, etc.)
- Develop and manage an IT asset purchase / replacement policy and manage the inventory of GreenPark’s IT assets.
- Hire and develop a customer-oriented cross-functional team in systems administration, helpdesk support, IT, network engineering, etc. as GreenPark continues to grow.
- Setup, update, maintain, and secure office networking hardware and remote work.
- Oversee the onboarding of company employees with hardware, software, and workstation setup.
- 7+ years of experience in IT management
- Experience with Security and Compliance policy rollout and maintenance
- Proven track record of leading IT teams of vendors and employees in a high growth environment
- Track record of high impact business decisions
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Expertise with supporting global and distributed workforce
- Familiar with technologies like: GSuite Administration, Networking Hardware, Mac, Windows, Okta, VMware Workspace One
- Strong project management experience
- Proactive with a passion for quality and details
- Previous work history in Mobile Gaming or similar industry preferred