Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is building new IT capabilities to enable business value and support the overall strategy. The role of Senior IT Leader for Business Relationship is focused on managing a center of excellence focused on internal business relationships. In this role, responsibilities include providing leadership to delivery of training, customer service, business integration and business satisfaction in project areas like ERP, Analytics, Big Data, Web, and Digital.
- Manage a team of business analysts, business integration specialists, and IT support services
- Provides leadership and support for functional tracks, including order to cash (OTC), plan to build (PTB), procure to pay (PTP), and finance (FIN).
- Manage and assist employees with prioritization of requests and projects; allocate and assign resources, determine costs and scope, communicate impacts and schedules
- Drives collaboration among business leaders and other functional tracks to deliver highly effective solutions on time and on budget.
- Build and maintain a professional, customer-focused relationship with the business and IT.
- Assist customer adoption and delivery of complex services throughout the entire delivery process as a seamless experience.
- Provide the necessary business liaison support, technical service delivery oversight, and customer service functions to ensure delivery of world-class IT support within their assigned business areas.
- Demonstrates functional and technical expertise across functional tracks by leveraging experience and industry best practices to aid in design and implementation of software systems.
- Provide customer support across all technical platforms and for all aspects of customer relations including day-to-day management, quality service delivery, escalations, and roadblock removal.
- Assist in driving continuous service improvement of IT services to improve overall customer satisfaction including but not limited to standardization of service offerings, standardization of service delivery processes, and efficient allocation of resources
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the assigned business areas processes.
- Continuously evaluate IT efficiency, processes, services, and existing technology effectiveness and interoperability to identify focus areas for improvement.
- Identifies obstacles to success and provides solutions to keep projects on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, or other relevant discipline
- 8+ years of managing complex IT projects
- 5+ years of managing a team, manage staff’s expectations of work performed, develop professional development plan, assess work, and mentor
- Functional experience creating and delivering technology solutions
- Project management, planning, and completing large and small projects
- Detailed business process knowledge across domains, including finance, general ledger, fixed assets, procure to pay, purchasing, payables, order to cash, quoting, order management, channel revenue management, receivables, collections, cash management, and plan to build, including planning, manufacturing, inventory
- Good knowledge in IT software evaluation, implementation, testing, deployment, and production support using the ITIL framework
- Good acumen in IT concepts. Must be familiar with various operating, systems, network protocols, standard applications, and computing environment
- Experience in working in a warehouse, manufacturing, or logistical work environment
- Excellent relationship, change management, and communication skills
- Possess the entrepreneurial attitude/ability to make an impact in the organizations and to deliver awesome products to the customers
- Overseeing direction, development, and implementation of ERP software solutions, Experience with SAP, Oracle, and Cherwell would be a plus
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion.
Job ID: 127388