We are looking for a Senior IT Internal Audit Associate to join our Internal Audit team within our Finance division. Your job will be to assisting with compliance and information technologyaudit projects in a fast paced and growing organization. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are both a team player and independent worker. You’re a strong communicator that isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves or challenge the status quo. You pride yourself on producing quality work and are comfortable working with all levels of management.
The Team: Our Internal Audit team helps athena improve processes and reduce risk by conducting deep dive audits into processes, compliance audits and vendor due diligence. They also assist with deal closings and support clients’ annual audit requests to demonstrate our ability to comply with HIPAA and contractual terms
- Performing internal audit work, with a priority focus on the company’s Sarbanes-Oxley, SOC1/2, PCI, HIPAA, and HITRUST compliance efforts
- Assisting with compliance, and information technologyaudit projects in a fast paced and growing organization
- Providing value add consulting services to the organization’s management
- Coordinates specific audit activities with external auditors, consultants, regulatory authorities, various departments (Legal, Security, R&D, etc.) and others as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in an audit or risk capacity
- Knowledge of IT process and exposure to security frameworks and systems hosted in cloud environments.
- Experience with testing IT General Controls and performing substantive procedures in complex and/or specialized areas of system technology.
- Experience in analyzing evidence, reaching logical conclusions, issue identification, and developing strategic recommendations.
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.