As part of the global IT Network team, you will manage and ensure the continuity of our Network services for our internal users as well as defining and deploying new networkarchitecture in a stimulating technological environment.
- Ensure, as part of the team, the administration & operation of our global networkinfrastructure, LAN, WAN, WIFI, private and public Cloud, remote access, Security.
- Assume network responsibility for all the sites in the Americas region.
- Manage 2nd level incident and request tickets & support the Network Operations Center in Bangalore in troubleshooting Level 1 issues when required.
- Troubleshoot network problems and if required escalate issues to vendor.
- Maintain the equipment and service in the region ensuring the availability and continuity of network services in accordance with our contractual commitments (SLA).
- Proactively ensure that the services provided meet users’ needs and raise foreseen issues.
- Actively participate in the definition of network global standards and technology roadmap in collaboration with the other team members.
- Act as an active network representative in project teams you are member of; present concept proposals and validate them with the different stockholders. Deploy the validated architectures.
- Mentor and share knowledge with teammates. Adequately transfer operational work to the NOC and the helpdesk team where appropriate.
- Be a positive, accountable team player.
Requirements / Profile
- Protocols: OSPF, BGP, NHRP, IPv4/IPv6, IPSEC, SSL VPN
- Cisco: IOS, NX-OS, Wireless, ISR, campus switches, datacenter switches, routing, DMVPN
- Palo Alto: PAN-OS, Experience running and troubleshootingsecurity products/solutions
- Experience on next-gen firewall, NAC, IDS/IPS, in production environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Interest and understanding of new network technologies (Automation, NFV, Spine leaf architectures, SDN …) and AWS networking.
- Python programming and Ansible competences a strong asset.
- SIP gateway, AVAYA telephony an asset
Degree & Certifications:
- Technical degree, Bachelor's in CS or equivalent
- Strong background in Cisco Routers/Switch
- Recent CCNA, CCNP preferred
- Palo Alto ACE or PCNSE a plus
- ITIL Foundations (V3 preferred) an asset.
- Good communicator; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Service oriented; with strong listening skills
- Self-motivated; can bring improvement with new technologies
- Organizational skills; with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Comfortable in a fast-evolving environment
Reference : 10703