Our client company is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to be responsible for implementation, maintenance, operational support, internal data networks, network security, and WAN connectivity.
You must be willing to:
· Maintain firewalls to ensure proper security controls are in place
· Manage network utilized to deliver hosted services to users
· Implement new products and/or service offerings/maintenance/upgrade activities
on network infrastructure
· Support daily operations for internal and external networks and users.
· Interface/manage interactions for hardware/services provided
· Manage providers/telcos for services & escalation of issues
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS in Computer Science or Information Technology
· Minimum 7 years’ experience in Network Infrastructure Management
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP, VMWare environment/QoS/routing protocols/Internet routing architectures/LAN/WAN design/operations.
· Experienced leading/designing complex network projects
· Experience with HP devices (specifically HP switches)
· Experience with Fortigate products
Valid through: 7/4/2021