Senior IT Director, Digital & Marketing Systems
11 - 15 years experience • Retail / Health & Pharmacy
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our IT/IS team as Senior Director, Digital & Marketing Systems.
The Senior IT Director of Digital & Marketing Systems is responsible for providing business focused IT leadership and oversight for the development of a comprehensive digital & marketing systems road map as well as monitoring industry changes to stay abreast of new digital & marketingtechnology and innovation. Works closely with the Digital & Marketing business partners to understand their vision of customer experiences which serves as a guide to inform which technology solutions will help bring these experiences to life.
· Partner and collaborate with the marketing business team to develop technology strategies for enterprise-wide digital & marketing programs. Identify digital & marketing systems opportunities and efficiencies in marketing business operations, develop and communicate a clear path to resolution and lead a team through successful execution of the plan.
· Single point of contact for all digital & marketing-technology needs. Design and development of innovative digital & marketing systems solutions using latest web design features, user experience techniques, mobile capabilities, data visualization features, tight integration with the Aspen’s development standard and architecture.
· Design and development of IT components of digital eco-system and strategy including Digital Marketing, Selling Online, Customer Interactions, Online Security, Mobile Solution and supplier interactions.
· Supervision of IT application leads and business analysts including goal setting, providing direction, mentoring. Detailed resource planning, allocation & forecasting. Ensure consistent processes for support & development of existing systems including time tracking, task allocation, backup & succession planning, training and mentoring.
· Create Development plans for staff to align with organization & department vision. Build a high performing team, foster open communication, and transparency, highest level of integrity, trust & collaboration within & across the departments
· Lead and direct digital & marketingtechnology vendor teams to ensure strategic initiatives are met and KPI’s are delivered.
· Manage key vendor relationships including contract negotiations, pricing & evaluation of current & potential partnerships
· Collaborate with IT Directors, IT Managers, Project Managers and Business Unit leaders for all marketingtechnology projects.
· Lead direct reports through coaching and developmental feedback; ensures development plans are in place.
· Lead teams through the development of strong working relationships and alliances within the company. Lead cross-functional team within IT and across all business departments.
· Demonstrate a personal acceptance of change and the ability to adapt and drive change throughout the organization.
· Master's degreepreferred. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Business Intelligence or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
· Minimum 10 years' experience in digital & marketing operations and technology such as Software technical architecture, application development, content management, information analysis, database management, business analysis within a multi-tier organization.
· Minimum 7years of experience with leading .NET web application for public facing environment using latest tools and technology.
· Minimum 5years of experience with implementing Sitecore content management solutions, structured Database platforms such as SQL Server 2014, 2016 and any cache management solutions such as redis, couchbase etc.
· Deep knowledge and understanding marketing platform infrastructure, cloud providers, contracts, SLA’s.
· Successful track record of leading a team of marketing technologist and 3rd party vendors partners.
· Excellent financial planning and budgeting experience.
· Engage and develop relationship with leaders, cross-functional leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to build and lead cross-functional teams. Experience interacting with IT to successfully launch initiatives preferred.
· Experience leading during organizational change management preferred.
· Excellent people skills, “can-do” attitude, ability to work with many different types of people with different communication styles. Must assume responsibility for achieving positive outcomes on projects.
· Previous experience with IT executive management is a great plus. We are seeking someone who can be promoted to Vice President of IT Digital and Marketing Systems in the near future.
· Comfortable operating in fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to think creatively to come up with new solutions.
· Good understanding on the digital marketplace, technology trends, and developments.
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines.
· Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Strong written communication and oral presentation skills.
· Experience and/or knowledge in Healthcare industry is desired