We are looking for a Senior IT Developer, Salesforce to join our team help build a creative and scalable Salesforce platform.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer at NVIDIA, you will be collaborating with a diverse and techno-functional and business users within Sales, Service and other business units. You'll play an integral part in the design and development of high-performance, scalable applications and features, and dedicated to crafting unit tests and optimizing the existing code-base to make sure that the code follows agreed upon standards. You will require to follow agile methodologies, maintain codebase for continuous integration and deployment, document code, create user guides and test cases. You will also be working with our team of developers/administrators for mentoring, collaboration and conceptualization.
We are looking for a Self-Starter who can work independently and within teams architecting and developing state-of-the-art products and features, maintaining professional, mutual-respect, helpful and considerate disposition towards colleagues.
This position is part of the Sales Operations team working with the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and Partner Programs. This is a hands-on development position using Salesforce platform and other related technologies/ integrated platforms.
What you'll be doing:
As a Salesforce Developer, you would be performing the following functions:
- Identify business requirements and be responsible to convert business/functional specifications to detailed technical specifications.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication.
- Collaborate with functional teams within Sales Operations, IT, Enterprise Services and other groups across NVIDIA to implement optimized solutions using Salesforce and related integration platforms (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange tools).
- Quickly learn new technologies and them to tackle business problems. Some of the new technologies includes but not limited to Einstein Analytics, CPQ, Salesforce Inbox, Lightning Component development.
- Work individually or with team developing, testing, deploying and supporting intranet and extranet applications for both Force platform, Sales and Service clouds.
- Integrating Salesforce with other external systems - Connectors, API integrations, Web Services & data migrations etc.
- Implement ETL for data transfers between Salesforce and other systems using tools like Mulesoft, Workbench, Data Loader etc.
- Part of your job will be dedicated to mentor team members by performing code reviews, resolving technical challenges, identifying alternative solutions, documentation and promoting standard application development methodologies and coding standards.
What we need to see:
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience on enterprise projects.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Engineering), verifiable by transcripts or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce certifications (Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant and Platform Developer I/II).
- Firm grasp on APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Component Design, Lightning Design System, SOQL/SOSL, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Automations using Trigger, Process Builder/Cloud Flow Designer, Debugging, Test Class design.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies - Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (.NET/JAVA).
- Good understanding of business processes (Sales, Services, Partner Community, Customer Community).
- Capable and willingness to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues, including the ability to facilitate decision-making by clearly communicating complex technical subjects.