As a member of our Data Services team you will:
- Support our Finance Analytics team, providing financial data to analysts across the company.
- Be equal member of a cohesive and selfless team.
- Take complete ownership of your work with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Work closely with other analysts, developers, and data architects to ensure development meets requirements and delivers optimal performance.
- Consult on the design, development, and implementation of innovative solutions to complicated data issues which enhance traditional star-schema data structures.
- Support reporting solutions deployed across several reporting toolsets.
- Debug issues in production environment and be part of production support.
- Work in an agile team - plan, prioritize, design, test and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions.
- Embrace the opportunity to expand your skillset into development activities in tools such as Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), HP Vertica, Oracle Essbase
Character qualities you’ll need:
- Enjoy collaboration, with a preference for face-to-face communication
- Be self-directed and self-motivated
- Have an ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and present alternative ideas
- Be a good active listener and communicator
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and evolving priorities
Technical/functional experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years of financial analytics experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Finance and accounting knowledge
- Strong SQL (writing, reading, interpreting)
- Relational database
- Advanced Excel
- Oracle EPM a plus
- Oracle EBS a plus
- Reporting tools/technologies a plus (Tableau)
- Experience with an analytics platform a plus (Vertica)