About this Opportunity
The IT Organizational Change Management Office (IT OCMO) was established tosupport IT staff and DTCC through transformative IT projects. The IT OCMO's primary responsibility is to facilitate the successful adoption of change by identifying change impacts to staff, planning for their training, communication, and coaching needs, and executing those plans.
The IT OCMO Communications Specialist will be responsible for understanding the changes, managing the communication plan and digital content strategy. The IT OCMO Communications Specialist will draft a variety of communications, including PowerPoint, speaking notes and announcements and manage them from inception, through the approval process, and ensure proper dissemination. The IT OCMO Communications Specialist will also manage the communication process, provide continuous improvements and look to establish and manage a digital content strategy.
Business Unit: Information Technology
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.
What You'll Do
- Write content to support a wide range of IT project communications, including IT- and DTCC-wide email campaigns, FAQs, content for DTCC’s SharePoint site, meeting materials (PPT), talking points for IT Leadership, etc.
- Effectively partner with subject matter experts throughout IT to develop engaging and thoughtful content that educates employees and other internalstakeholders about the IT Strategy.
- Understand complex technical concepts and develop them into meaningful content for various audiences (e.g. IT, Business, Corporate Functions, etc.).
- Work with IT Strategy program leads and delegates through all stages of the collateral creation process, including generation, editing, gathering approvals, and physical posting/distribution through the proper channels.
- Document and manage the approval process for all collateral created.
- Support digital content by analyzing, researching and attributing effectiveness of IT OCMO's digital messaging.
- Analyze digital content campaigns for effectiveness and develop data-informed actions that lead to improvements in click-throughs.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage digital channels to communicate and engage with IT staff.
- Translate raw data and marketing results into easy to understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and e-commerce business reviews.
Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Digital Content, Multimedia or equivalent experience preferred
- Highly organized, responsive and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Additional Things You'll Do
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management/Prosci a plus
- Ability to organize information in a logical and engaging manner
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high demand environment