Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a technical leader who has a proven track record in cloud aware architecture, Cloud adoption, Automation, DevOps and Infrastructure-As-Code. You will collaborate with the development, delivery and operation teams to establish and execute on the practical architecture for implementation. The ideal candidate will be required to have the breadth of the technology stack as well as depth in the domain of expertise.
Ideally, this individual will reside in our Chicago, IL, Milwaukee, WI or Wausau, WI office.
- Create repeatable architecture pattern for dominant services and technology stacks.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects to establish the framework and patterns for Bi-Modal IT.
- Communicate and evangelize process for decomposable architecture and usage based sizing
- Drive project backlogs and operations work for the team in support of multiple Product Dev/QA teams in a Kanban, Scrum and traditional environments.
- Partner with your team and product architects to design and manage cloud based infrastructure to maintain an always-up, always-available infrastructure.
- Work across teams to move enterprise products from existing on-prem and 3rd party hosted Data Centers to a cloud-based model.
- Hands-on experience in building applications and infrastructure in cloud and migrating applications to AWS or Azure
- Maintaining and managing large cloud environment (AWS, or Azure preferred)
- Hands-on experience with creating, configuring and implementing and continuous improvement of Automation, Orchestration, CI/CD systems and tools
- Must have built and operated high volume big data cloud solutions and/ or Must have microservice based application rearchitecture to deploy in cloud
- Hands on experience on using RDBMS and / or No SQL Databases
- Hands-on experiencetroubleshootinginfrastructure IOPS, memory, and concurrency issues
- Hands-on experience managing and maintaining environments at scale based on customer demands and seasonality
- Hands-on experience with MEAN or .Net framework, Python, bash, Powershell, etc.
- Deep familiarity with Chef/Ansible, APM and OMS platforms
- Experience in Networkarchitecture (SDN, SD-WAN) and Security model
- BS degree with a focus on Information Systems or Information Technology Master’s degreepreferred