What You Will Do
- Maintain and develop tools used to image, configure, patch, and update Mac and PC laptops and desktops.
- Help with the architecture, design, and implementation of the next generation of Configuration Management and Patching tools for GoPro's Client Engineering Services team.
- Enforce security policies and best practices for client machines.
- Create and improve automation and tools to meet compliance requirements, remediate problems, and gather metrics on GoPro's fleet of Mac/PC laptops and desktops.
- Use data and metrics to help drive business decisions related to the Client Engineering team.
- Engage with GoPro's business units to deliver tailored solutions to our end users.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 5+ Years as an IT Engineer focused on client management in a large scale (1500+) environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written at all levels of an organization up to and including executive level management
- Expertise with the Windows (7, 10, Server 2012, Server 2016) operating systems on a structural level along with a working familiarity of Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Deep understanding of common networking protocols and technologies, as well as SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy management, registry settings, and role-based security model administration as they relate to endpoints.
- Scripting skills in Powershell is a must; skills in the following languages is a plus: Bash, Ruby, or Python.
- Experience with monitoring tools like ELK, OSQuery, and Splunk.
- Some experience with SaaS applications like Office365, Okta, Slack, and Dropbox.
- Must have experience with a ticketing and project management tool such as JIRA.
- Deep understanding of application packaging and distribution.
- Exposure to non-Microsoft tools for Windows Endpoint Management a major plus.