?We are looking for Senior IT Buyer for our client in Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Title: Senior IT Buyer
Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Senior Buyer position manages the sourcing of IT related services, licenses agreements, and hardware spend while continuously identifying and implementing opportunities to lower total cost of ownership.
- This position supports a fast paced agile IT organization, with a focus on building internal applications and enhancing current operating platforms with next generation technology to include machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Activities include leading cross functional project teams, executing sourcing strategies, driving supplier relationship management, and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Analytical problem solving skills to produce best product/service at lowest total cost of ownership within required time frames.
- Business acumen to analyze commercial business, procurement issues and risk management issues with continuous improvement mindset.
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies, and methodologies related to service and construction procurement.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written presentation form.
- Ability work in a collaborative team environment within Supply Chain and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SAP (Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience negotiating complex IT agreements for Software licenses, cloud / Software as a Service, and IT consulting services
- Ability to work on multiple assignments effectively in an agile environment
- Knowledge of relevant supply markets and understanding of sources of supply market intelligence.
- Experience analyzing industry trends and conditions to inform sourcing strategies
- Knowledge and ability to utilize e procurement tools effectively
- Minimum 6years? total work experience (4years for Buyer level)
- Minimum 4years? of procurement or category management experience (2years for Buyer level)
- Utility procurement experience a plus
- Experience working in matrixed organizations
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Manager?s top 3 must haves are:
- Solid IT buyer experience
- Experience reviewing contractual documents (SOWs/MSA/License agreements)
- Would culturally fit within an Agile work environment.