The Supply Chain Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and documenting of UniFirst Supply Chain integrations requirements from legacy systems to new ERP/COTS, configure new ERP/COTS, and rapid development applications. This role interacts with end users and business analysts to understand key data entities, data structures in capturing detailed data requirements and configuration setup. This individual will be gathering requirements, writing functional design documents, communicating requirements to technical internal and external team members, testing, demoing, implementing, and training.
The position requires strong Supply Chain system implementation experience, data analysis, problem-solving, business process, time management and reporting skills.
Responsibilities Include -
- Working under the supervision of the Supply Chain IT Manager; this position will partner with key business users and stakeholders to define Supply Chain system configuration requirement, data integration requirements, resolve data issues and validate procedures and results.
- Identify, document and validate data integration scope, data requirements and system infrastructure solutions.
- Define the source system data requirements and business integration rules.
- Gather requirements, writing functional design documents, communicating requirements to technical team members, testing, implementing, and training.
- Map and specify target data requirements and associated data transformations.
- Test data migration results and validate migration with key users and business analysts.
- A self-starter with solid interpersonal skills, projecting a positive customer-service-oriented attitude.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with users, peers, and all levels of management.
- Adhere to processes and policies defined by UniFirst.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a Business analyst or related role in supporting enterprise integrations with Supply Chain/ERP experience
- Strong experience with Supply Chain/ERP implementations, with at least the following preferred capabilities: Planning, Master data, Procurement, Inventory Management, Vendor Management, Costing pricing, eCommerce.
- Experience with supply chain software vendors, such as Oracle or SAP Supply Chain modules is a plus
- Experience with mapping source to target systems with large data models
- Strong SQL abilities for database query and reporting
- Ability to provide solid solutions to current and anticipated business challenges
- Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall project management techniques preferred.
- Proficient with Integration Platforms, preferable MuleSoft AnyPoint platform desired.
- Experience with third party software integration
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates the capacity to manage changing priorities
- Good project management experience
- BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.