Req. ID: 118640
As a Senior IT Business Analyst for the SAP Supply Chain Solutions area, you will be part of an Agile project team utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodologies, working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, closely partnered with business stakeholders. You will work to design and configure new systems, improve existing systems, create design documentation, software specifications, and testing/training scenarios and will evaluate processes for alignment opportunities. You will guide new functionality estimation, analysis, design and testing and define application requirements by working closely with the Back End and Supply Chain stakeholders and other members of the project teams.
As a project team member, you will support the entire project lifecycle from initial project definition to project implementation (including testing and training) through to project closure. You will also be an expert on current Supply Chain processes and systems; identify, recommend, and drive process improvements; and serve as a consultant on these processes and systems for partners and customers.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Serve as the Supply Chain Solutions Team SAP-PP Expert
- Serve as an internal consultant within Back End and Supply Chain teams and partner organizations on SAP capabilities and operations execution best practices
- Partner with Back End and Supply Chain area leadership to understand capability needs and to improve the overall efficiency of the teams
- Ensure delivery of Supply Chain solutions within our ECC toolset
- Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established delivery methodology
- Provide expert functional and process guidance on system capabilities and solution approaches
- Guide and/or Work within cross-functional teams (Operations areas, other SCRUM teams, SC, PMO) to drive successful deployments
- Leverage metrics and performance data to understand opportunities for improvement
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an SAP analyst
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on primary focus in the SAP Production Planning area in SAP-ECC
- Deep supply chain and best known method knowledge (BKM)
- Experience as a key team member on multiple full implementation cycles
- Strong systems thinking and problem solving capability
- Self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Capability to build strong rapport with customer groups
- Experience in collaborating with team members to drive results
- Ability to facilitate and drive decisions and clarification
- Ability to work independently with short deadlines
- Ability to lead teams/projects across multiple disciplines
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Experience in the high-tech industry (preferred)
B.S./B.B.A. in Information Systems, Business, Management, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or industry-related curriculum.
Graduate studies a plus.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-KD1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Business Analyst, ERP, Engineer, Information Systems, Finance, Technology, Engineering