Well-established, expanding, international bank seeks ambitious candidates to join their IT Planning & Business Management group in their Jersey City, NJ location.
Job functions will include:
- Assist with the implementation of a Program/Portfolio Management Framework, including the design and roll-out of a PPM toolset.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for project and program management activities across IT and the Bank.
- Own the Program Management process for the organization which will include working closely with senior management to establish the project and program management requirements and owning the training, support and delivery for overall program management deliverables.
- Training all teams on use and maintenance of project and program management toolsets, being accountable for the completeness of project and program data.
- Assist in the IT semi-annual planning and budgeting processes.
- Assist in the implementation of new processes for improving and streamlining the semi-annual budget process; including building templates for initiative requests, tracking project spend against account rules, managing project costs to ensure transparency for individual projects, etc.
- Analyze and investigate variances on plan vs. actual and resolve issues across functional teams.
To be considered, candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of business, program and/or project management experience (financial services experience a big plus).
- Experience in Project Scorecard reporting, Issues Tracking, & Resource Planning.
- Exposure or experience with PMO a big plus.
- Outstanding MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills.
- Impressive communication skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- A willingness to learn and desire to grow professionally.